I have had a lot of people ask me what I eat on a daily basis…I have to be honest- this makes me laugh. Do people really care what I eat? Well….I eat a lot of meat…and veggies…and coconut butter! Coconut butter is amazing! In addition to coconut butter, I eat a lot of extra virgin olive oil. My family uses this as a condiment. We place it right next to the napkins on the table and drizzle it over everything! Hand in hand with olive oil, I have my shaker of Outer Spice. Never heard of it? Familiarize yourself! Or better yet- let me give you a rundown…
Outer Spice delivers four all-natural, gluten-free spice blends that are rich in antioxidants and free of MSG. Each blend has been created to add depth to any meal and can serve as both an ingredient in dishes as well as a table-side condiment. Every container of Outer Spice is made from hand-selected fresh herbs and spices, which are ground in small artisanal batches. I recently had the pleasure of stumbling across this delicious blend of spices and find myself sprinkling it on everything…chicken, fish, vegetables. Now I have a question for you: What’s even better than an all-natural ingredient that will help turn your food into tasty goodness?? Weelll…how about an all-natural ingredient that will help turn your food into tasty goodness at a discounted price!?! Busy Paleo Mom readers are being given a discount code of $1.00 off of your first order of Outer Spice! The code for your discount is Paleo 1…so go order your shaker!
Here are a few of my favorite Outer Spice creations…
Shredded or cubed chicken drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and Outer Spice Original
Tilapia Filets sprinkled with Outer Spice Original and sautéed in grass-fed butter served over a bed of sautéed spinach
Garlicky Chicken with Outer Spice
- 2-3 lbs. chicken breasts or thighs (approx. 6 breasts)
- 1 tablespoon Outer Spice Original Low Salt
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter (or other fat)
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Sprinkle Outer Spice over chicken.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of your fat in large skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken 5 minutes and then flip over (you want it to get a nice and browned!)
- Cook another 4 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Meanwhile, combine mustard, garlic, lemon juice, pepper and maple syrup in a bowl and whisk.
- Remove chicken from pan. Melt additional tablespoon of fat and add mustard concoction. Whisk for about 2 minutes making sure you scrape up all the yummy goodness stuck to the pan!
- Pour sauce over chicken (I prefer to slice my chicken breasts up before I do this to make serving easier).
- Serve warm with a delicious side like Roasted Broccoli. Enjoy!
While I sometimes receive product samples, I am never paid to review them unless explicitly disclosed as a sponsored post. On the rare occasion that I do write a sponsored post, the relationship will immediately be disclosed, and you can be sure that the featured product is one I stand behind 100%. Otherwise, I wouldn’t promote it! You guys will always receive my honest opinion at Busy Paleo Mom.