I named these “Go-To Meatballs” because they are one of the meals I go to in a pinch (or if I just don’t really feel like putting a lot of effort into a meal!). I always make a double batch and freeze half of them up. They make a nice quick meal and are great in dishes like “Spaghetti Boats” or simply mixed with your favorite spaghetti sauce. I adapted these meatballs from my husband’s grandmother’s meatball recipe. They are also great for kids lunches and fit perfectly in a thermos!
- 2 lbs. grass-fed ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix all ingredients on a bowl with your hands.
- Form golf ball size meatballs and place on a baking sheet (make sure it has a lid!)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!