I love my Vitamix juicer! It is one way that I can ensure that I am getting lots of raw fruits and vegetables into my kids first thing in the morning (and sometimes even at snack time).
Here are some of my family’s favorite recipes:
- 1 orange, peel rind only…leave the white stuff!
- 2 kiwis
- 1 large pineapple chunk
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach or kale
- 1 can of coconut water (I like Vita Coco)
Blend! I like to freeze my pineapple chunks and kiwi. It makes the juice a little more like a smoothie. Enjoy!
Red Monster Juice
- 2 beets
- 1/2 banana (preferably frozen)
- 1/2-1 cup strawberries (preferably frozen)
- 1/2-3/4 cup blueberries (preferably frozen)
- 1 11.1 fl. oz. coconut water