So a couple weeks ago, I told you about a wonderful Paleo spinach artichoke dip that Juli from PaleOMG created and my variation of it. It is wonderful- you really should check it out! I liked it so much, that I decided to use it to stuff chicken and turn it into a meal! It IS wonderful goodness!
Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper
- Butterfly each chicken breast. Season to taste with garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Heat grill to medium and grill chicken approx. 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Stuff each breast with 1/4 cup of the dip. Fold chicken in half on itself.
- I served mine with sweet potato wedges. Enjoy!